Taking into account the success achieved with the creative leisure model, a technology axis is currently being developed to complement the already designed art and sports line.
This axis has as its main goal that children stop being simple passive consumers of technology to become producers, and to this end seeks that children will be able to:
- Select platforms and appropriate technological tools to achieve the desired objectives in their creation or communication.
- Create original works or reuse and combine digital resources in a responsible manner to generate new creations.
- Communicate complex ideas clearly and effectively, creating or using a variety of digital objects such as visualizations, models or simulations.
- Publish or present content that personalizes the message and the medium for an established audience.
- Use digital tools to connect with other people from different backgrounds and cultures, interested in learning in a way that broadens understanding and mutual learning.
- Use collaborative technologies to work with others, including colleagues or experts, to examine problems from multiple points of view.
- Contribute constructively in work teams, assuming various roles and responsibilities to work effectively towards a common goal.
- Explore problems and use collaborative technologies to investigate solutions.