This program seeks that children recognize through the practice of different techniques of embroidery and weaving the value of work done by hand. Among the multiple skills, knowledge and attitudes that children develop when developing different products are:
- Sensibility and creativity
- Knowledge about textures, patterns and threads.
- Knowledge about color and shape.
- Communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work with deadlines and budgets.
- Research skills.
- Skills for problem solving.
- Organization and planning skills.
- The ability to accept criticism.
- Ability to work on their own.
- Flexibility to adapt the patterns to your own designs.
- The ability to transform ideas into a three-dimensional design.